Saturday, March 14, 2009

3 Songs to help you get over a breakup

Off the top of my head...

Black by Pearl Jam

"I know someday you'll have a beautiful life
I know you'll be a sun
In somebody else's sky
But why can't it be mine?"

Those lines are one of my favorite lines in a song. Ever.

You Were Meant For Me by Jewel

If you feel dispirited but still hopeful that you would get back together again, this is the song to listen to.

You Oughta Know by Alanis Morissette

I don't know how many times I sang/screamed this song when I found out that my then boyfriend cheated on me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"All the love gone bad turned my world to black...
Tattooed all I see,
all that I am,
ALL I'LL EVER BE..."

notsquare said...

how painful naman the lyrics of the song of pearl jam...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...