Thursday, May 21, 2009

SLEAZY IS ME

Funny exchange of SMS with Kookie at around noon today:

Kookie: Girls, did you watch???

Me: Watch what? The sex video? Hahahaha! I did!

(2 seconds after sending the text)

Me: I just realized you might be talking about American Idol. Ang sleazy ng utak ko! Hahahahahha!!!

Kookie: What sex video? American Idol! Sleazy na tawag ko sayo!

I had to explain to Kookie what the sex video was and who was in it. She didn't even know the guy. Hahahha!

To my defense, the reason why that darn sex video was on my head was people at work couldn't stop talking about it all night. (palusot paaaa! Hahaha!)

2 comments:

notsquare said...

hahahahahahah!

in fairness naman tot he 2 of you! both topics were BIG today ;)

notsquare said...

"to the"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...