Thursday, November 10, 2011

For the past 3 weeks, I've been hanging out at one of the bathroom stalls at work a lot.

I wish I could say I'm having bowel problems.  Yes, I WISH. That would have been better.

The bathroom stall is the only place at work where I can really be alone.  It's the only place at work where I can cry without anyone seeing me.  It's the only place at work where I can stop trying to be stoic.(Trying being the operative word)

Stoic, hahaha. I used to be sooo good at acting all cool even when there was pandemonium inside of me. Now, ewanko na.

My 2 closest friends at work ask me all the time if I'm okay and I tell them I am but I know they know I'm lying.  This morning, I was behind my desk with my head bent down and when I looked up, there they were, staring at me.

Even my very good friend, Kookie, who made me her model for her make-up class last week said I looked so sad.

I wish I could tell you exactly why.  But where do I even begin?  How do I even start to explain something that even I can't fully understand.

All I know is it's breaking me to bits. I don't think I've ever felt so helpless.  And so in the dark.

Ohkay, here I go again. Time to go back to the bathroom stall.






1 comment:

Jen said...

I hope it all works out, Bunny. Whatever this thing is. And if it helps to share, someday when you find the words to do so, then please share.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...