Monday, March 3, 2008

BACK TO REGULAR PROGRAMMING

I went to bed last night feeling excited about this week. There are so many good things happening, I can't help but feel giddy!

1. GOODBYE NIGHT SHIFT!
I'm back to my regular work schedule. I really cannot work the night shift on a regular basis. If I wasn't a mother, I'm pretty sure I can pull it off but I have a son and I need to be awake when he's awake. Oh, I was at the canteen this morning getting breakfast and the lady there said I didn't look flawless (haha!) when I was working the night shift. But it's true, my skin broke out real bad. Thankfully, my skin will now have time to recuperate.

2. WELCOME HOME, FRANCINE! My sister, Francine is arriving from the U.S. tomorrow night and I can't wait! She'll be staying here for good. Joaquin has a new yaya (kidding)! I'm finally going to have a dessert buddy again! When she left, I felt so guilty whenever I would pig out alone (V's not much of a dessert lover). Now, that she's here, having dessert will be fuuunn again!

3. TRAINING FOR MY ACCOUNT STARTS! At the very last minute last Saturday morning, I hired the remaining agents I needed for the account. Trainors from Singapore and Hong Kong are arriving tonight and training starts tomorrow morning. Really looking forward to this.

4. TAGAYTAY TRIP. My sisters and I together with Van's parents and sister are going to Tagaytay this Saturday for food tasting at Nurture Spa. I am also meeting with our florist and will pay our church. I will also look for a give-away supplier.

5. TING HUN- My cousin, Abbey is having her engagement party on Sunday at the 7 corners in Crowne Plaza. Yay! Buffet!

See, it's a pretty packed week! I hope you all enjoy yours :)

4 comments:

notsquare said...

yay! good luck and have fun!!!

Junnie said...

March has been exciting noh! leading to your birthday, its always a great time! God bless. and easy on the sugar...kahit masarap...

notsquare said...

hahaha :)

you're sabik to go gimmick???

lets hang out, am free T, W and Th night :)

admin said...

me naman, my skin is breaking out now that i'm temporarily working normal hours!

uy, take me with you when you go out for dessert :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...