Thursday, March 27, 2008

Finally! Time to update this blog! I have so much kwento!

NEW MEMBER OF THE FAMILY

My good friend, Gina called me last week to ask me if we would like to adopt her 2-year-old shih tzu, Bucherz. She can't take care of him anymore because of her asthma. Of course, I said yes! We would love to have a new dog in the house! So, last Holy Wednesday, we went to Gina's place, got Bucherz and welcomed him to our home. He's absolutely adorable and even Joaquin loves him to bits!


A NOT SO "GOOD FRIDAY"

We didn't have Holy Week plans and we found ourselves melting from the heat on Good Friday so we decided to go out and find a place to eat. We passed by Mall of Asia and it was closed. So, we decided to just go to Sofitel and stuff ourselves at Spiral. Since we were early, we decided to hang out at the Poolside garden to watch the sunset.


My sisters, Marby and Francine



Joaquin with Tita Francine


We don't know what came over Joaquin over dinner because he was soooo kulit (maybe it was the super yummy food)! He wouldn't stop laughing, smiling and making faces at the waiter serving us and at the chef who was refilling the shrimp and crab section. The following pictures will show you what I mean.









The waiter found Joaquin so cute that he sneaked us a whole bag of chocolate chip cookies!

SATURDAY WITH MY PAKNERS

We were going to meet for coffee but I needed--ok--wanted a drink! I can't remember the last time I had one and I was craving for Oyster Boy's peach rhum. I had 2! YUMMY!



I really love the relationship I have with these girls! We've known each other for 10 years! And even if we don't see each other as often as before, everytime we get together, it still feels like we just saw each other last weekend. We've never drifted apart and I know that we never will.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bunny!!!! I miss reading your blog. Well i'm back balakubak! But I have yet to fix the layout and the whole nine yards. Ima add you to my links, 'kay? Oh and how nice you have a shih-tzu. They're super malambing. I just got one for myself as a Christmas present. Her name is Lily. Will be posting more about her soon in my blog. Hope all is well! =D

notsquare said...

cuuuutiiieee the dog!!! -- and Joaquin! hehehe :)

admin said...

hi!!! hehe

Jovan Puyo said...

I agree with Bea - ang cute nung dog... and Joaquin! hehehehehe! :)

Vanessa said...

awww such a cute doggie! and Joaquin! he's super gwapo! have a fun week with your lovies :-)

Anonymous said...

Shempre naiyak ako sa post mo. CRYBABY!!! I feel the same way Bunny. MWAH!

(Pa-edit ng link ha. http://www.carambs.com )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...