Wednesday, April 2, 2008

TEPOK LAMOK!


I don't know if it's just me but there has been more mosquitos at home lately. I don't know if its because of the weather. Whatever it is, I hate those suckers.

I recently bought an electric mosquito-swatting tennis racket at a tiangge for Php150 (it was Php200 but I haggled!) and I. LOVE. IT. Even our helpers can't get enough of it. It's quite funny coz they've been going around the house and the garden with the tennis racket. We all look like tennis players practicing our forehand.

The great thing about this electric racket is its rechargeable and it even comes with a headlamp.

So if you have the same mosquito problem--BUY ONE na!

2 comments:

notsquare said...

hey! we have one too! papa bought it at 168 :) use it often and its reliable ha :)

yeah, keep joaquin away from mosquitoes and dengue! put off lotion on him whenever possible.

Anonymous said...

hey Buns! they should be paying you commission for this plug..haha! we don't have that much mosquitoes, but in the summer flies are prevalent. mine wasn't rechargeable, and when i noticed fly particles and blood stains, i tossed it. i may have to buy another one. i think i bought that gadget for $10. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...