Wednesday, April 16, 2008

JOAQUIN'S 1ST BEACH TRIP

We all had fun in Kabayan Resort in San Juan, Batangas last weekend--except for Joaquin who hated the beach! He tiptoes when walking on sand and he would cry when we are near the water. And he wasn't even wet yet! So we all agreed to go on more beach trips so Joaquin will learn to love the sea as much as we do.

I had high hopes that the beach would be nice and secluded but there were so many people! But then again, its summer so what did I expect, right? Also, the water was not as clear as the beach we went to after my climb in Mt. Daguldol (which is in San Juan also).

Accomodations were good. I loved that we could bring in our own food and cook. All their cottages have a kitchen--pots, pans, utensils and refrigerator included. The cottage also comes with your own mineral water dispenser so no need to pay for expensive mineral water!

What I didn't like about Kabayan resort was the swimming pool. It was filthy and they were charging 100 pesos per head.

Would I go back to Laiya? Yes, but I would probably stay in a different resort just so I can go to the different side of the beach--which will hopefully be a lot nicer, cleaner and more private.

Here are some pictures!


Joaquin sleeping on our way to Laiya


Our cottage called Bahay Adelfa


Sunset


Joaquin saying-- "please dont bring me near the water!"


Joaquin and Gabe hugging!


Gabe is a cool dude.











4 comments:

notsquare said...

if u want affordable yet BETTER than kabayan, go to Sabangan.

if youre willing to spend more, VIRGIN is more on the first class side.

sayang, if i had known earlier, hehe.

Anonymous said...

OMG cuteness ng hugging picture!!!
Is he scared of the water or the sand? Yeah baka you should go more often so he'll get used to it...

Anonymous said...

Ay shucks I forgot to mention na I moved na pala to http://www.carambs.com :)

admin said...

i love the second to the last picture! naku, joaquin needs to love the water as much as his mommy! hindi yan pwede hahaha :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...