Wednesday, April 30, 2008

SCRAPBOOKING

A few days ago, I realized that Joaquin still doesn't have a photo album. All he has are digital pictures. Shame on me, I know.

I was reading a parenting magazine while waiting for Joaquin's turn at the pedia today and came across an article about Memory Box.

Now, I want to create a scrapbook for my little boy. I still have my pregnancy test (is it weird if I put this in the scrapbook? Haha!) and ultrasound pictures of Joaquin in my womb.

I'm really excited just looking at all these scrapbook materials and design ideas are swimming in my head.

Now if I can just find the time....

2 comments:

notsquare said...

naku bunns! you have to do it, now na. you know why? kasi youre getting married soon. eh after the wedding, its the wedding scrapbook naman, hehe :)

have fun!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I have lots of materials here! I started one before eh so I bought SO MUCH stuff but I don't have time to make hehehe. I can give you some of the stuff!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...