Monday, June 9, 2008

KIDS

With the wedding happening in a few weeks plus my work load getting heavier, I've been really really stressed (and broke. Huhu!) for the past month.

I wish I could do nothing but sleep for 1 whole day.

I didn't want to come to work today but I had a lot of things on my TO DO list so I had no choice.

The highlight of my day was viewing pictures of Joaquin and my nephew, Gabe which were taken over the weekend.

What would I give to be a kid again. Their smiles are so genuine and it's so easy to make them happy.







They really love each other!









Where can I get some of that?



Thanks, Kuya Gabe!



Joaquin visiting his Angkong

1 comment:

notsquare said...

the NGUSO! hahahahaha :) sooo cute the nguso! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...