Tuesday, July 1, 2008

BEFORE I SAID "I DO"

I'm a MRS. now :) Finally tied the knot last Saturday. It was everything we wanted it to be--fun and intimate!

But before I said "I do", let me tell you about my bridal showers.

The first one was a surprise bridal shower organized my boss. I was really moved because it was the first surprise party anyone has ever thrown for me. She told me we had a meeting Friday afternoon, 5pm. At around 5pm, my colleague calls to tell me that my boss can't make it because she doesn't have a yaya and she has sent her driver to bring me to her house instead. I was thrilled because I wanted to see her new baby girl again.

I was waiting for the driver at our office lobby when I see my other colleagues leaving too. I kept on asking them where they were all going and they said they were going home. A few minutes later, the head of Finance approaches me and tells me, "Let's go Bunny!". That's when I knew! It was soooo fun! I received so much lingerie! Hahaha! I still don't have the pictures from that bridal shower but will post them as soon as I get them.

The very next day, my sisters, my mom and I headed to Discovery Suites for another bridal shower. B and my sister, Marby did a fantastic job organizing the whole thing! There was an overflow of drinks (wine and vodka), chips and dip, pizza and dessert!!! It was perfect! Enjoy the pictures! Thanks to everyone who went! I had a major good time!


Champagne glasses and daisies as give-aways courtesy of Bea



Before the ruckus! Hahaha!



Aina lovin' her banana!



Francine--not lovin' hers!



Obviously, it was a long, hard and tough decision to make. Hihi!



How in the world do you put this in?!?










Wedding pics coming up very soon!

P.S.
My mom went back to the U.S. today.
I feel sad. :(

5 comments:

notsquare said...

"I received so much lingerie!" ooohhh, PICTURES!!!

admin said...

that was one of the most fun wedding showers i've attended! great job, bea & marby =D

winner yung carrot cake. i want pa!

ian said...

bunny!! best wishes. i'm happy for you. see you when i get back mrs.

Anonymous said...

congrats twinnie!! :) saw your photos on facebook. showed my ate din!!

duds said...

uy! Congrats Mrs.!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...