Wednesday, July 16, 2008

THANKS TO GOOGLE

Was supposed to have a final interview at a call center tomorrow morning. The first interview was done by their HR person over the phone and the second interview was a teleconference with their Managing Director who is based in Australia.

It seemed promising (what with a 2-week training in Sydney!) until I googled the company and ended up in a forum in PEX solely dedicated to the company. I've also read blogs from various people in multiply saying so many negative things about the company. From what I gathered, the company pays really well BUT sometimes, they don't pay on time and they don't remit statutory benefits like SSS, Pag-Ibig and Philhealth. Not only that, they also claim that the bosses are rude and the office sucks (I read a lot of complaints about malfunctioning aircons and elevators).

I'm job-hunting because I'm looking for career growth not a bigger headache!

So, I'm calling their office tomorrow to cancel my interview. I know some of you might say I shouldn't rely on what I've read on the internet but I don't want to travel all the way to Mandaluyong just to find out I was right and that Google was right.

I'm relying on my gut feel.

Oh well, back to the job hunt! Haaayyy.

2 comments:

admin said...

what company is that? btw, i can hook you up with headhunters if you want :)

Junnie said...

tama yan! Dont waste the travel time and the gasoline Php 61 na di ba? plus your time with your family :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...