Wednesday, July 23, 2008

WRAPABLES.COM

If you're into home and kitchen stuff, do not go to Wrapables.com.

I'm kidding. GO GO GO! So much nice stuff! I want to buy but they don't ship to the Philippines and I don't have any relatives from the U.S. who are coming over. Boo Hoo!!!!


It's a Photo/Memo Clip Cable System



It's Tabletop Vaccum!!!



Photo Baby Diaper Bag (does anyone know where I can get something like this in Manila?



Hotman Trivet (This is sooo coool!)



Silicone Food Loops



Ice cream stacker



Spice Tower Carousel



Monopoly Serving Tray



Gorgeous Dinnerware sets!


Aaagghh! Can't get enough! They also have neat pet stuff and very nice wall frames!!! I want i want i want!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Photo Baby Diaper Bag

sumthng similar is available at G$. Food court level. It's a small stall near Automatic Centre (sa escalator)

Anonymous said...

G4, I mean...

Anonymous said...

G4, I mean...

Anonymous said...

For this Spice Tower Carousel and this Gorgeous Dinnerware sets! -

try gourdo's at GB2 and makeroom high street(affrodable... but not necessarily cheap tho...)

Anonymous said...

there's a lot of really cute & functional pet stuff at hobbes & landes high street. pero. MAHAL.

mads said...

super cuuuuuuuuutteee!!! I want talaga the ice cream stacker just because they have the yellowgreen one hahaha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...