Monday, July 7, 2008

NURSERY RHYMES (My sisters' versions)

Joaquin loves nursery rhymes. If he cries for whatever reason, we just sing him nursery rhymes and he calms down. His ultimate favorite is "Twinkle Twinkle".

Here are my sisters' versions of a couple of nursery rhymes. Nyahaha!

Kristine's version of "Itsy Bitsy Spider"

The itsy bitsy spider
Climbed up the waterspout
Down came the rainbow
washed the spider out.

Sunshine's version of "Mary Had A Little Lamb"
Mary had a little lamb,
Little lamb, little lamb,
Mary had a little lamb,
Its fleece was white as snow

One day Mary went to school,

Went to school, went to school,
One day Mary went to school
The lamb was sure to go

I hope your weekend was as fruitful as mine! Have a good work week ahead!

2 comments:

notsquare said...

Oh my! Ang inaanak ko! save him! hahaha :)

jen said...

My husband has this:

Baa baa black sheep, have you any wool?
yes sir yes sir, 3 bags full.
one for my master and one for my "slave"
one for the little boy who lives down the lane.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...