Thursday, January 14, 2010

WHATS UP!

Hello! How is 2010 treating you so far?

I am off to a pretty bumpy but hopeful start. I am now managing a UK account and so my schedule changed. And since it's a new account, my team and I are going through a lot of, well--birth pains.

Joaquin turned 3 November last year and he is sooo not a baby anymore (as you can see below). He is a happy, chatty kid who likes to run, run and run. A couple years more and I can have him join his first marathon. Haha!



He will also start pre-school in June at the same pre-school I and a few of my childhood friends went to. We turned out okay so I'm confident my son will do great!

New Year's Resolution: Post a blog entry every week :)

By the way, if you're on twitter, let's follow each other? www.twitter.com/bunnyc

Ciao!

1 comment:

notsquare said...

I nominate Tito Mark to be Joaquin's running coach!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...