Saturday, January 30, 2010

BIG CHANGE

I haven't really posted anything serious or heartfelt in a while. Believe me, I've wanted to. So many times. But was worried that they were too personal. I've considered locking the blog, making it accessible to only a few readers. But, I dunno...I'm still thinking about it.

A lot of you don't know that I've been going through a lot the past year. And for the past couple of weeks, I've been contemplating and deliberating on something that will greatly change my life because, well--I've had the last straw. I can't stress how important it is that I make the right decision because it will also change Joaquin's life.

I pretty much know what to do already. A lot of people will be shocked and will probably disagree. But I really need to this or else, I would go crazy. I have come thisclose to pulling my hair out of sheer frustration the past year. I am hoping that people close to me will be open-minded enough to understand.

It's going to be rather difficult but I know I can endure it.

Finalizing everything over the weekend(hopefully) as I want to get this over and done with already.

Onto happier things, I've been looking forward to the weekend since Monday (Haha!). I have 2 parties to attend on Saturday--my officemate's birthday party and a bridal shower!

Talk to you guys soon!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...