Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I WANT MY MOJO BACK!


There's this game, "Scramble with Friends", which I used to play everyday (and I am good at it) but then "Gems with Friends" came along and I forgot about scramble altogether. This is of course, all Zynga's fault because most of their games are so addicting (haha!). Last week, my friend started nagging me to play Scramble again, and so I did and this should not come as a surprise, but I lost every game.

And just like my writing, I have lost my scramble with friends mojo.

Last year, my resolution was to read more often (at least 1 book a month)--that was a success.

This year, I want to write more.  Let's start now,shall we? There's so much to tell!


I've been wanting to write about how I finally bought an oven!  I've wanted one for the longest time but couldn't afford it, and then our neighbors moved out and they sold me theirs for a good price. Best Christmas present to myself, ever! Joaquin and I have been busy baking cookies, cupcakes and just recently, pizza! (woot woot!)  

I also invented a malunggay cheese dip which was a hit with everyone who tried it (kids included), and it looks like I will be selling that and my dulong in olive oil in a food bazaar in NBC tent this coming April.  I just need to find a jar supplier. Do you guys know anyone?

Next week, I'm doing something scary.  I am running my first 21k race at the Condura Skyway Marathon.  This was something I told myself last year that I would do early this year. I don't think I'm fully prepared but well, there's always Batman. My goal is to finish it in 3 hours 30 mins. I'll be ecstatic if I finish in under 3 hours. Seriously, please pray that I finish it and that I have a safe, injury-free half marathon.

Let me end this entry with a chismis: Remember the last guy who cheated on me?  Girlaloo looks pregnant. For her sake, I hope she really is and I do wish them well. Bagay sila.

Ta-ta!

1 comment:

incoherent said...

Bunny! Good luck on the half-marathon! Kayang kaya mo yan!

Yay on the oven! That is so awesome. :-) ang saya naman you'll be able to sell your cheese dip and dulong. I'm happy that this year is starting out well for you! Yay! (yes, kahit na mag-half-marathon ka pa hehe)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...