Thursday, February 14, 2013

HAPPY VALENTINE'S!


Thanks to Skip To My Lou for the awesome printables which helped me with Joaquin's valentine gifts for his classmates and teachers!




And this is for my favorite co-workers!

Coz admit it or not, we all are.

                                 
I can't remember my last romantic Valentine's and that should probably make me a grouch by now but how could it when I have always felt loved. Love has and will always be around, if only we know where to look.

As for me, I feel overflowing love from my son, my family and my friends. I even feel it in the 'likes' I get on Facebook and Instagram. Or when strangers smile at you (not the manyak smile, ha.).  

Love is everywhere. Give it. Receive it.

Happy Valentine's, everyone!  Hope today makes you extra mushy and a little more giddy! Mwah!

----------------------------
"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make."--The Beatles



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...