Monday, February 11, 2008

GOOD LUCK

Good luck to me, that is.

I was at work before 7am this morning. Two hours later, I get an email from my boss asking me to come to work tonight to interview new agents for the account I started handling last week because they need the additional agents on board Tuesday night (my boss congratulated me over the weekend--the client was so happy with the output, they decided to add more agents).  And this is on top of the 43 more agents I need to find for the new account that's starting on Feb. 25 (yes, our company landed the account I blogged about).

I left the office before 3pm, stopped by Cityland Pasong Tamo to request copies of my sister's NMAT results (Francine, if you're reading this, they wanted me to wait 2 hours for the copies so I will just come back for it tomorrow).

I was home by 4pm. Played with Joaquin and we decided to take a nap at 5pm.

But I could not sleep. Was thinking about setting up a meeting with the choir I am getting for the wedding.  

My bridal bouquet was also on my mind.  Gerbera daisies are my favorite flowers but I don't think they would look good with a wedding gown so I will just go for peonies.  Or are carnations better?

Looked at my son and said, "Buti pa si Joaquin, nakatulog na..."

Thought about how to get past the level I am stuck in Downstream Panic! (new favorite game on my PSP)

Questioned why I couldn't sleep and how I would make it through the night in the office without it.

Asked myself what I should make for dinner-- if I really can't sleep.  If I end up sleeping, Luisa has to cook dinner.

I could not get some shuteye.

So, I ended up cooking dinner.  My pork adobo is simmering as I type. (obvious na tinatamad?)  I am also watching Senator Jinggoy Estrada interrograte NAIA's security chief and I am finding this sooo darn funny.  

So there. I have to be back in the office at around 10:30pm.  Hopefully, I'll be done by 2 or 3am.

Haaay.  Good luck to me.

Okay, gotta go, I think my adobo's done now :)







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi buns! i hope you get some rest. i wish i can have some of your adobo.

admin said...

sweetie, i so know how you feel :( i hope you were able to get enough rest!

btw - why not daisies on your wedding day? maybe the person doing your flower arrangement can come up with something great :)

check this out

admin said...

another site with daisies in the wedding bouquet

let me know if you need me to help out with anything for your wedding ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...