Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I was at the office pantry making coffee just before midnight when one of the Team leaders stormed in and told our trainor (who was also in the pantry talking to me) that one of the trainees yelled at him and can he please just let him go.

Following him was the trainee, who looked fuming mad. I remember interviewing this trainee. I did not get him for my account because aside from the fact that he could not speak good english, he scared the hell out of me. There was just something about him that spelled t-r-o-u-b-l-e.

I was on my way back to my room when I passed by the TL, the trainee and the trainor. The TL was yelling and pointing at the trainee. The trainee, pointed his finger at the TL and said:

"Don't you ever... [pause]... finger me!"


I ran back to my room, laughing. Suddenly, I didn't need that cup of coffee anymore!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pwahahhaahahhahaha! :]] Meeeeeeeeeehnnn!

notsquare said...

eh exciting pala dyan pag night shift eh! haha :)

Anonymous said...

hahahha! classic moment ito!

admin said...

hahahahahahaha! nice one!

question - if you didn't deem him fit, why did the company get him at all?

Bunny said...

kooks, they wanted to try him out for another account. heheheh! kaloka noh.

Carambs said...

HAHAHA! Curious, is the trainee still there after what happened?

Bunny said...

Cha-- they let him go :) eheheh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...