Thursday, February 21, 2008

I have been working the night shift for 2 weeks now. I thought I would get used to it. Thought I might actually end up liking it.

But I digress.

I soooo hate it.

I hate the fact that my son wakes up without me. And because I want to spend every waking minute with him, I don't get enough sleep during the day. I'm lucky if I get 5 hours of sleep.

And for the first time in I don't know how long, my skin is breaking out.

Thankfully, I'm only stuck with this schedule until the end of the month.

Ugh.

2 comments:

notsquare said...

no wonder!!!...

hope you get to take your much needed (and deserved) vacation after your night shift stint :)

admin said...

thank goodness it's not permanent for you.

it DOES take some getting used to - it took me months before i became comfortable with it.

i've been working those hours for 6 years now and i tried working during the day... i can't do it anymore :( the traffic just kills me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...