Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A VERY SPECIAL LOVE

My sisters and I saw this movie last Sunday and I really liked it. It was pretty entertaining and we laughed at a lot of scenes. I'm not a fan of John Lloyd Cruz or Sarah Geronimo but I was curious about the team-up.

First off, hindi talaga sila bagay. Sarah, i think, will always be a kid in my eyes. You can put her in a bikini, make her wear something really sexy and I will still see her as a kid.

John Lloyd, on the other hand, was hot in this movie. I think its the character. He looks like a goody-two-shoes kind of guy. But in this movie, he plays this mean, cold-hearted guy and it was such an unlikely role for him. But it's bagay talaga! Gave him more sex appeal!

Watch it if you still can...or if you want :)

2 comments:

admin said...

john lloyd is hot! i saw him in person hahaha grabe!

pero still, his name is lloyd.

gemma said...

ay oo! in fact, of all the other pinoy actors, he has taken the place of aga muhlach in my heart hahahaha!

ps. i ordered the DVD from manong guard after reading this :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...