Friday, August 22, 2008

WHAT TO COOK?

My schedule for the past few months no longer gives me the time to cook dinner at home on weekdays. So on weekends, I cook.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow, Saturday because I get to do one of my most favorite things--a trip to the wet market and the grocery.

For the past month, I've been making pretty much the same things every weekend and I want something new.


My Japchae noodles which V, Joaquin, my sisters (especially Sunshine), our helpers, in-laws, lunch buddies at work-- super love! I seriously get requests to make this.



My beef salpicao, which is quite good too.


And then there's my Korean Beef Stew whose picture I have not uploaded from my digicam yet (V and Joaquin loves this! For my vegan sister, Sunshine, I add sotanghon noodles).

So, anyway, I need something new to cook for my family on weekends. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I'm thinking-- Kare-kare, coz I haven't made that in awhile but I want something new.

Help?

By the way, have a great long weekend!

3 comments:

knjfblwmmf said...

Japchae! Japchae! Japchaeeeeee!

Anonymous said...

nakakagutom naman this post!!!

admin said...

when will you feed us?!?!?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...