Friday, September 12, 2008

the LETTER meme

The rules: Comment and I’ll give you a letter; then you have to list ten things you LOVE that begin with that letter. Afterward, post this in your journal and give out some letters of your own.

My twinnie Kai gave me the letter "J"

1. JOAQUIN--He's the most important person in my life and it amazes me how much I learn from him. I love him sooo much!


2. JESUS-- Because he loves me, keeps me strong and has never failed me.

3. JOURNEYS-- I love taking off to new places. I think that it's an amazing way to learn and have fun at the same time. When Joaquin is bigger, we will definitely travel more!


(Our backpacks before leaving for a climb in Mt. Gulugod Baboy in Anilao, Batangas)


4. JEWELRY-- *sings* "Gimme gimme gimme gimme more!"


5. JOURNALS-- I've had an online journal since 2002 and have no plans of stopping anytime soon. It would be nice to have Joaquin read my blog when he is old enough.

6. JAMMING-- to music. Music is like a good friend--just has a way of making you feel better.


7. JEANS-- Need I say more?

8. JIM MORRISON-- lead singer of "The Doors". He lights my fiirreeee!


9. JAPANESE FOOD-- While Chinese food will always be my ultimate favorite, I love Japanese cuisine because it's almost always healthy, hearty and really good.

10. JUNE 28-- My wedding anniversary :)

Have a fun fun fun weekend!!!

2 comments:

notsquare said...

*kilig* on 1, 3 and 5.

Anonymous said...

J was too easy for you but I did it just for the baby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...