Wednesday, September 10, 2008

RANDOM MUSINGS

My amazing race partner (if we ever decide to actually join), Gea, who is now based in Singapore came home for a short vacation last week and this is what she brought me.



I heart Royce. My sister found the taste a bit weird but I love the combination of the saltiness of the potato chip and the semi-sweetness of the chocolate. It's sooo good!

-----------------------------------------------------
I am now in the middle of Breaking Dawn and I can't wait to finish it, even if I'm worried that I will be disappointed with the ending.

Also, it seems that my love for the Twilight series have infected my officemates. Thanks to moi! Hahaha!


Guess who else loves the Twilight Series? Haha!


------------------------------------------------------
I just have to say this-- if you haven't seen the the 1st episode of Gossip Girl's 2nd season, My Loorrdd! (that's a clue!), you must watch!

It's raining super hard as I blog and I can't wait to go home and watch the 2nd episode!

------------------------------------------------------

Charo and Kookie--- I MISS YOU! Let's do something soon?

1 comment:

knjfblwmmf said...

wakin looks so wawa in the picture! hahahahah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...