Wednesday, July 15, 2009

BEST RUN YET (thanks to a song--i think)

I was talking to my boss last night about how disappointed I was about my run last Monday and how I wish I could find my pace so I can run longer.

I can usually only run for 18mins straight and then I brisk walk and then run again. I figured I was running too fast which was why I was getting too tired too quickly. The songs on my cardio tracks playlist are fast songs like Fatboy Slim's "Ya Mamma" and Groove Armada's "I see you baby (shakin that ass)". You'll also find a lot of Chemical Brothers and No Doubt songs in my running playlist.

And then earlier, I found this Crystal Method song on my ipod (it was my Uncle who probably put it there since my ipod video is a hand-me-down from him). And the song was 45 minutes long! It was purrfeecctt!!! It started with a slow beat that warmed me up and then the tempo started getting faster (but not too fast). And just like that, I found my running pace!

Thank you Nike and Crystal Method because

I ran for 31 minutes straight!!! And I don't want to sound mayabang, but if I wasn't going to be late for work, I could have ran some more!

So now, I am even more excited to Run For Home this Sunday! I am hoping to finish the 5km race in 35 minutes. We shall see how well or bad I do. Hahaha!

Yay!!!

1 comment:

notsquare said...

YAHOO! AWESOME NEWS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...