Thursday, July 23, 2009

SO COOL!!!!

The results of Globe's Run For Home were finally posted an hour ago and it's sooo cool! I love you Championchip!

The 4-day wait is super worth it! So high-tech! So galing! While I'm still not proud of my results, let me share my race report with you.



The report says I finished 44m:58s from chip time. My watch said 45mins so it's pretty accurate! My gun time was 47m:27s because we got to the starting line a minute before the race started so my friend, El and I were at the baaaccck.

Glad to note that I passed more runners than that passed me. Hahahaha!



I hope I can bring my per km average to 7mins. In the bird's eye view of the finish line, I loved that you can mouse over to the dots and find out who that person is.

Can't wait for the Urbanite run coz they're also using a timing chip! Yiippeeee!!!!

1 comment:

notsquare said...

Bunns, you can definitely run faster than me! Your average speed is faster then me eh.

and your legs are longer!

just PUSH yourself some more, ok?

train na for Urbanite! Good Luck! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...