Saturday, February 6, 2010

I LOVE MY SON!

Joaquin decided to disinfect both my cellphones (my Blackberry and my very old, trusty Nokia) earlier by pouring alcohol (as in pour!) on it.

I dismantled whatever part I could take out and wiped each one dry. Then I put them back together but the keypads of both phones were malfunctioning, I couldn't even get past the password.

I got so upset that tears welled up in my eyes. I sat Joaquin on my lap, looked at him and said:

"Mama's sad. And very mad! You broke both my phones. Mama is saving money but now it looks like I have to buy new phones. I need that for work, Babe (yes, I call him that)."

My son looked at me and said, "Stop crying".

Then he wiped away my tears with his own hands.

Then he said, "Sorry, Mama."

He embraced me, patted my back while saying "It's okay, it's okay".

I felt so loved.

Then we went to sleep.

When we woke up 3 hours later, I tried using my phones again and they were back to normal.

I said a short prayer of thanks.

I love my son sooo much!

2 comments:

notsquare said...

aaawww Bunns! aw my gawd! my heart totally melted! this is sooo sweeet!!!

(((hug)))

ToNeTTe said...

Joaquin is so sweet, bunny. :-) Anton doesn't know how to say sorry yet, sigh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...