Tuesday, February 16, 2010

RIP BATTERY

Left the office at around 430am this morning. I got home 10mins later. I parked the car at the side of the street, turned off the engine, got off, went inside the house, opened the gate, got back inside the car and turned on the engine.

Tik tik tik tik.

Engine would not turn on.

Tried again.

Tik tik tik tik.

RIP Battery.

God really loves me. I really do have a guardian angel. Imagine if my car stalled while I was on my way home. The roads I pass going home aren't very well lit pa naman. And to think I passed by a 7-11 before heading home to buy pasalubong for Joaquin (which I ended up eating. He didn't like the lasagna. Hehe!).

At around 8am, I called Motolite (843-1111 or 370-6686), gave them my car details, the kind of battery my car was using (they then suggested a better one), home address and contact information and 40mins later, they were at my front door. So reliable! Another cool thing was that I traded in my old battery for Php 266!

Thank you, Lord.

And thank you, Motolite for great service! :)

1 comment:

notsquare said...

ang galing nila, 'noh? :) they really stay true to their word - meaning what their commercial says, ganun nga sila! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...