Friday, September 23, 2011

SPRING CLEANING


Do you love my new URL?

I do i do i dooooo!!!  I was lucky it was still available. O tiba, meant to be!

I am also overjoyed by the number of e-mails I received from readers asking me for the new URL of my blog.  May nagbabasa pa pala. I was really surprised. *kilig*

Aside from changing my blog's URL, I also changed my mobile number a few weeks ago.  Let's just say I'm "spring cleaning" my life.  Time to weed out people who bring nothing but bad vibes!

Like the former blog, it was hard to let go of my old number, I've had that for years.  But some chapters must end. Ties must be cut. Doors must be shut.  Some people have no more room in my life and I want to make darn sure they don't ever come knocking again.

The peace of mind I am currently getting is soooo worth it.

Wag na magpafeel ang mga charoterang isprikitik! (If you haven't seen Zombadings, WHY? Hahaha!)

And have I told you that I'm inlove? *kilig again*

Ayieeeee!!! ♥  I shall make kwento soon.

My little one is doing great.  He is currently obsessed with the piano. If he's not hitting the keys of the real one (we have one at home pero medyo sira sira na), he plays with this app on the iPad.  In fairness to Joaquin, he can't read notes and I really can't say that he knows what he's doing BUT his "music" has a melody ha.

My future Mozart


When I got home last night, I went straight to the kitchen to drop off my lunch box.  Joaquin was already in the room getting ready for bed.  Anyway, I headed back to the living room where my cousin was and he goes:

Cousin: You didn't notice anything when you got in?
Me: Notice what?
Cousin: Hahaha! Joaquin's new pet?
Me: What pet? Where is the kitten???
Cousin: Right in front of you!

And true enough, it was right there on our table.  Tiny tiny black and white furball.

I knew right away the pet my cousin was talking about was a kitten because our neighbor's cat, Chloe gave birth a few weeks ago and my son has been sneaking off to their house every now and then to visit the, what he calls, "kitty kitties".  His Ate L told me once that Joaquin cried going home because he wanted to take the kittens to bed with him.

I hope our helper remembered to return the kitten this morning. It's too tiny. I don't think the kitten which Joaquin has decided to name after his/her mother (he pronounces it Cwowie. Buyuy!) is ready to be detached from his/her mom.  I also don't feel that my son is ready to take care of another living thing.

So there. I'm ecstatic that I can write freely again.  I missed this.

HAPPY HAPPY WEEKEND TO ALL OF YOU!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read your kwento and I'm kilig for you!

So glad you're writing again. :)

Bunny said...

Kung sino ka man-- thanks :) Hehehe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...