Friday, January 13, 2012

My BUNNY! Playlist

Because it's a month away from Valentine's (bitter, hahahaha!), it's only fitting that I share with you my BUNNY! playlist.

Break Up Na Naman, Yech!

Here goes:

Happier- A Fine Frenzy
 "Say what you mean, what you mean is you'll be happier without me"

Nothing but a Miracle- Diane Birch (do check out her version with Daryl Hall)
"Gettin just so tired of waking up with a lonely heart
I'm getting so tired of giving a damn about an absent hearted man"


The Reason Why- Rachael Yamagata
"It's not that I don't understand you, it's not that I don't want to be with you
But you only wanted me the way you wanted me"


Sunday Afternoon- Rachael Yamagata
"You have blood on your hands and I'm feeling faint, and honey you can't decide"

I Can't Make You Love Me- Bonnie Raitt
"I'll close my eyes then I won't see, the love you don't feel when you're holding me"

Rolling in the Deep- Adele
"You had my heart inside of your hands, but you played it with a beating."

Pretty Wings- Maxwell
"I had to leave. I had to live."


Never is  Promise- Fiona Apple
"You'll say you understand, you'll never understand
I'll say I'll never wake up knowing how or why
I don't know what to believe in, you don't know who I am
You'll say I need appeasing when I start to cry
But never is a promise and I'll never need a lie"


Oh Well- Fiona Apple
"It took me such a long time to get back up the first time you did it
I spent all I had to get it back, and now it seems I've been outbidded"


Jar of Hears- Christina Perri
"And it took so long just to feel alright
Remember how to put back the light in my eyes
I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed
Coz you broke all your promises"


The World Spins Madly On- The Weepies
"I thought of you and where you'd gone
And the world spins madly on." 


For Good- Wicked
"Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
But because I knew you, I have been changed for good."


Lil Sumn-Sumn- Kelly Price
"I love you, but I won't cry though I'm messed up and broken inside"


Girl from the Gutter- Kina 
"For all the times you said "I got your back"
For all the times you stabbed me
For all the times you tried to hurt my pride
For all the pain I held down deep inside"


Otherwise- Morcheeba
"I wanna take up your love but it's locked in a vault"


This Ain't Goodbye- Train
"This ain't goodbye, it's not where our story ends
but I know you can't be mine, not the way you've always been"


Talking to the Moon- Bruno Mars
"Cause every night, I'm talking to the moon
Still trying to get to you"


The Heart of the Matter- India Arie
"I've been learning to live without you now,
but I miss you, baby
The more I know, the less I understand
All the things I thought I'd figure out, I have to learn again"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...