Friday, October 10, 2008

GLOOMY FRIDAY

I bet you had a hard time getting out of bed this morning.

I, on the other hand, saw the sun come up today. I was up all night (only had about 3 hours of sleep) because Joaquin has cough and colds. He would sleep for awhile and then wake up crying. Then he would ask me to carry him and he would sleep on my shoulder. If I lay him on the bed, he would cry and ask me to carry him again. I would have to wait for a pretty long time until he falls into a deep slumber before I can put him down. Now, I cannot feel my arms! Hehe!

V offered to do the carrying but Joaquin refused to be carried by anyone else. Whenever I would hand him over to his Papa, he would cry louder and stretch his arms out to me. (Sweet noh?)

So anyway, I took the day off from work so I can stay home and take care of my son. Also doesn't help that I already have sore throat and colds and V has the same thing Joaquin has. Hawa-hawa na kami. Guess we are staying indoors all weekend.

What brightened my gloomy friday was watching Twilight's new Trailer. If you're also a fan, you'll love this! It's kileeeeeggg!!!

Enjoy this and enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

knjfblwmmf said...

hala hala hala! Lahat kayo may sakit na! If momma knew about this she'd be ordering you to drink dayquil/nyquil and MILK. :))

notsquare said...

aaawww (((HUG)))

You avd V should try salabat. It really soothes a sore throat.

Bunny said...

shine-- we are drinking dayquil and nyquil. hehehehe!

notsquare: salabat? eewww! eheheheh!

Anonymous said...

correct! eeewww! BUT it works! and it works wonders!

- notsquare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...