Friday, October 24, 2008

GUESS WHO'S BACK?!

Samantha who is!!!

I really miss watching this show and was wondering why the 2nd season hasn't started yet. I looked it up today and the new season started last week. I have 2 episodes to catch up on.

Samantha Who is a comedy series about a girl who wakes up from a coma and finds herself with retrograde amnesia. She has absolutely no memories from her past and so she starts to rediscover herself. In the process, she discovers that the old Samantha was a total bitch and she wants to change that.




2 comments:

Cat said...

I like Samantha Who too!!! I just read your plurk and saw that your PC crashed and have no way of downloading your tv shows. I feel for you... :( Downloading tv shows is a daily ritual for me. I download and follow 19- 20 tv shows a week! But don't think I watch all of them right away. There are only a handful that I watch the moment they get downloaded.

admin said...

ooooh! i'm excited too! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...