Monday, October 20, 2008

SWEET WEEKEND!

I love dessert. I don't care if it's the reason why it's so hard for me to lose weight. It's something I cannot get rid of. I'll just make up for it by running.

Sharing with you desserts I had over the weekend:

FRIDAY
I went to Glorietta after work to look for running shoes for me and slippers for Joaquin. Didn't find any. What I did come across though, was this quaint cupcake stall called Frostings at Food Choices in Glorietta 4.

(Clockwise)From top left: Swiss Chocolate(Php50), White Chocolate(Php50), Red Velvet(Php50) and Double Dutch(Php35)


Except for the Red Velvet (Sonja's is better), all the cupcakes were really, really good! And so much cheaper! I really enjoyed the Double Dutch, which is their cupcake of the month. The frosting is yummy and buttery and the melted chocolate in the middle of the cupcake is just divine.

I've been dreaming about their cupcakes since Saturday and I can't wait to get some more. Will try their extra premium cupcakes next time. The Kahlua, Irish Cream and Tiramisu cupcakes are intriguing.

Another thing you must try are their Whoopie Pies (Php35). My sister, Francine and I went craazzzyy over this one.



It reminded me so much of Ding Dongs which I love but can't find here.


Frostings Cupcakes
3rd level Jumpstreet West Wing, Robinsons Galleria, Quezon City
3/F Children's Division, Shangri-La, Rustans, Mandaluyong City
3/F Rustans Makati, Ayala Avenue, Makati City
Food Choices, Glorietta 4
Tel nos.: 9833880 / 9837064
info@frostingscupcakes.com.ph

---------------------------------------------
SATURDAY

My sisters and I met up for lunch at Powerplant Mall last Saturday. The ad said they were on sale but there was really nothing to buy.

Decided to get some ice cream before heading home. We were lined up at FIC when I saw a pink flyer with a cute cow in it. I just read "ice cream" and "yogurt" and we were off to the 3rd floor where Lulubelle's was.

Joaquin and I had the a large cup of Strawberry Yogurt with chocolate malt balls. I loved how it looked but we loved the taste even more. Next time, we will try the smoothies.



Lulubelle's interior is also very purty. Just look at their lights!


Lulubelle
R3 (Playground Area at the opposite end of Fully Booked)
Power Plant Mall, Rockwell
Telephone: 515-8129

-------------------------------------------
SUNDAY

After lunch, we heard familiar bells outside. Mamang sorbetero!!! For Php10/cone, how can you go wrong?




Drooling yet?

Hahaha!

Have a sweet week!

8 comments:

jhermie said...

wow that looks really yummy!!! Hehe but what i miss here is chowking halo-halo!!! lolz

notsquare said...

the dessert selections at the PINK KITCHEN were also to die for!

(to die for in taste...
and cost! :(

Bunny said...

jhermie: Uuyyyy..naglilihi na!!

Notsquare: that's why i didn't go to pink kitchen! On top of the Php200 entrance fee, I knew that food there was going to be expensive.

Austerity measures kami ngayon. Hehehe!

gemma said...

try the white toblerone cheesecake at Apartment 1B....orgasmic i swear hahahaha!

Anonymous said...

god i miss dirty ice cream! :(

Anonymous said...

watch the sugar!!! Don't forget that our family has a serious war with the big D (diabetes).

Mye said...

im drooling as you breathe!

admin said...

okay, now i wanna go to powerplant. i'm so curious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...