Sunday, November 23, 2008

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY, JOAQUIN!

My Dearest Joaquin,

Happy 2nd Birthday, Baby!



It feels like only yesterday when I first saw you and cradled you in my arms.

You have given Papa and me the best years of our lives and I know that whatever happens, no matter how difficult things get, life will always always be beautiful because of you. You are our greatest blessing.

We will always be proud of you and wish you nothing but happiness in whatever you do. We will always be here for you and we will continue to strive to give you the best of everything.

There are no words to describe how much we love you.


Stay happy, healthy and grounded.



Love,
Mama

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy happy birthday my dearest inaanak!!!

knjfblwmmf said...

Auntie loves yoooouuu, and misses you badly too! :((

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...