Friday, November 14, 2008

JOAQUIN'S SALON

I'm feeling a lot better. But as much as I want to make plans for the weekend, I can't.

Our helpers will be gone for the weekend. Hubby is covering the Asia Pacific Poker Tournament in Hyatt, my sister, Francine has a swimming competition (and she insists that we don't watch) at the Palarong Med in Ultra and my cousin has work till 12nn Saturday and will probably be asleep the entire day.

Joaquin and I will be home alone. While I love having him all to myself, I think he will drive me crazy because he has been such a handful lately. I guess we will live on food delivery this weekend. Hehehe!

On a totally different note, Joaquin had his nth haircut last weekend. We've tried the best kids salons in manila but he always ends up crying and we have to carry him while he's getting a haircut.

The only salon he's really comfortable in is at Little Lamb's Pediatric Wellness Place at Fun Ranch in Tiendesitas. It's pretty far from where we live but to have my son enjoy watching Barney and play with toys and not cry while getting his haircut is soo worth it.

The thing is, the other kids salons also have cartoons or Barney for the kids to watch. They also have toys for the kids. I think what sets Little Lamb apart from the other salons is the relaxing atmosphere since the place is also a spa for kids. Another would be the hair stylist/barber-- magaan ang kamay. I think his name is Jon. He's really good. The other staff are also very friendly. They would even sing along with Barney and Joaquin loves it!


Little Lamb's Cozy play area



Watching Barney



Sooo behaved!





Sooo gwapo, noh?


And did I mention that compared to other kids salons, the haircut at Little Lamb is the cheapest at Php250.

They also offer infant massages that start at Php300 and even have a whirlpool and private room for the whole family to enjoy!

Little Lamb's Pediatric Wellness Place
Fun Ranch Center Bldg, Ortigas Ave., Pasig City
Tel: 3965201/ 0920-5006897

3 comments:

notsquare said...

it's actually good that you're staying home this weekend. because this weekend (starting today, friday) will be chaos eveywhere.

1. payday weekend
2. 13th month pay weekend
3. midnight madness at ALL ayala malls

can you just imagine the chaos on the raod??? :p

we're all home also on saturday. we'll probably start decorating na the house for christmas. if joaquin behaves, baka you can do that also :)

knjfblwmmf said...

woah. o_o He's so behaved ngaaaa!

Bunny said...

its midnight madness tonight at all ayala malls?!? hhmmm....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...