Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A VERY LATE HALLOWEEN POST

I've been sick for the past week and a half. Thankfully, my flu is now down to just cough, which has been keeping me awake most nights. Huhuhu! Everyone says I just need to rest but it's a critical time at work right now so I cannot afford to not be in the office.

Anyhoo, here are some pictures from our Halloween! Joaquin went on 3 trick or treats!

The first one was at Tita Francine's village in Valle Verde. He and Gabe had tons of fun. The second one was at our Halloween party at work where I came as Poison Ivy and the last one was at our village. Here are some photos:


Gabe was dressed as an Angel



Joaquin came as Jackjack Incredible



A lot of the houses at Valle Verde gave away ice cream as treats. I thought it was genius!!!



Gabe and Tita Francine



Gabe got all sweaty towards the end of the trick or treat so he had a change of clothes and Tita Francine lent him her headband. From being an angel to this! Haha!



We told him to smile like the pumpkin!



The kids sorting through their goodies!



Instead of giving away candies, our neighbor had a magic show for the kids. I have no idea how he made the table elevate. I was about 2 feet away from him and I was looking for a string or something but there was none. The table was really floating!I enjoyed this as well



With colleagues



With our messenger, Cleto (he made this by himself!!!)



With Betty La Fea (the gay version)



Me and Joaquin


Hope you had a good halloween!

5 comments:

notsquare said...

bagay kay joaquin yung costume niya :)

GK Youth Build (GKYB) said...

you really have an angel there!

d3nd3n said...

cute ng mga costumes esp kay cleto. hahaha. v. creative. :)

Anonymous said...

dude, more CLETO stories!

Anonymous said...

hi bunny! see, sexy ka na uli. you look great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...