Wednesday, May 5, 2010

PILYO

Joaquin is now 3.5 years old and he is growing up to be very pilyo. Very talkative too.

We went to his school last Saturday to pay for tuition and while were choosing uniforms, he was talking to his Yaya and pointing at things, telling her what they were.

I was talking to the nun who conducted Joaquin's admission interview (She said she was my teacher in preschool but she was a novice then. I keep forgetting her name.) when she suddenly looks at Joaquin and says, "You know Joaquin, you're going to be a great storyteller one day!".

I smiled at her but deep inside, I was thinking, "Si Sister talaga, ang bait. Hindi na lang sinabi na madaldal yung anak ko." Hehee!
----------------------------------------------------

Yesterday, I was scolding Joaquin and he just wouldn't listen. So I said, "I'm going to spank you na!" and then I raised my hand and looked at him straight in the eye.  He blurts, "High five, Mama! High five!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

This afternoon, I caught him with his thumb inside his mouth again. So I go, "Stop sucking your thumb!".  My son looks at me and then puts 4 of his fingers inside his mouth. Then laughs.

DSCN6398


Ang pilyo, noh?   

1 comment:

notsquare said...

I enjoyed reading this :) Nice stories tokeep for when he has a GF na ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...