Friday, May 14, 2010

STRESSED

I've been having a REALLY stressful week.

You see, my all-around helper left for Bicol last Friday so she can vote. She promised to be back Monday night. She even left a lot of her things at home so I was pretty sure she would be back.

But she never did.

I tried calling her but she couldn't be reached. She's the cousin of our neighbor's helper and even she can't get a hold of her. I have a feeling she bought a new sim.

So for the past week, I have been cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner at home (Joaquin's Yaya's can only fry). And because of this, my usual three 2-hour naps have gone down to two.

I wish I could say that things are sailing smoothly at work but it hasn't. It has been a really bad month for my team. I've been working for the same company for the past 5.5 years and for the first time last week, I cried (just tearful. I wasn't sobbing) in front of my boss. And when I talked to my team a couple of hours after that, I cried too (first time that's ever happened also)

When it rains, it pours. *sigh* C'est la vie. (or can I blame this on Mercury Retrograde?)

Thank God it's now Friday. I have a full day tomorrow and I'm looking forward to doing all these:

     1. Lunch with Charo and Kookie.
     2. Groceries 
     3. Going to the airport to pick up my sister, Francine who's arriving from the US.

    I hope I can spend Sunday in bed sleeping, eating and watching DVDs. And Lord, please make it rain.

    Have a great weekend, guys!

    P.S.
    If you guys can refer a helper who can cook, clean, do laundry and iron, I will be VERY VERY grateful.

    No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...