Wednesday, May 26, 2010

9 DAYS

I need a vacation.

The kind where you don't do anything but lie down.

With a good book.

Or with an ipod.

Or a book full of crossword puzzles. (Yes, I'm a sucker for crossword puzzles. The easy ones lang, ha? Hehe!)

With an ice-cold bottle of beer within arm's reach.

The kind where you don't hear the hurly-burly of the city or the voices of your agents on the floor.

The kind where all you can hear are the sound of the waves hitting the shore.

The kind where all you have to worry about is how to shake the sand off your clothes and your sarong.

Thankfully, I will have that kind of vacation in 9 days.

My soul sister, Aina gave me round-trip tickets to Coron for my birthday. We are leaving in 9 days. Amazing Race partner, Gea is arriving from Singapore next week just so she can join us.

I miss the feeling of sand between my toes.

And I miss getting tan lines.


See you soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...