Saturday, March 30, 2013

STAYCATION

I turned down an invitation to spend the 4-day weekend with a good friend's family in a beach house in Sariaya, Quezon. Now before you bop me in the head, I declined because my friend's sons were with their mother, which meant that my son would be the only kid on the trip. I asked Joaquin if he still wanted to go to the beach even if he was the only kid and he said he'd rather go to Tita Carla's house and play with her kids.

Staycationing is nice. I was able to keep tabs on episodes of my favorite TV shows, catch up on my reading, sleep, nap and cook. And I think I'll get a massage tonight, if one of the home service massage places are open.

How's your long weekend going so far?

The little boy and I are just happy to be able to spend more quality time together. Enjoy the rest of the weekend, guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Ang payat mo na ah!

Bunny said...

Thank you, pero kulang pa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...