Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 2: Your least favorite song



I do not like Mariah's "One Sweet Day", I do not like it whatever you say.

I would not listen to it in a car, I could not sing it in a karaoke bar.

I did not even play the youtube video and I change the station if I hear it on the radio.

I wouldn't even hum the tune, but if you like it, I wouldn't think you're a loon.

I do not like Mariah's "One Sweet Day".

I do not like it and I don't care what you say.


P.S.
Seriously though, my childhood friends and I consider this song bad luck. For some strange reason, whenever we would hear this song, something bad would happen to one of us (i.e. car would break down, our parents would ground us, we would fight, etc.). I know it's weird and you guys would probably say it's just coincidence but since then, we avoided this song like the plague.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...