Tuesday, August 16, 2011

THANKS FOR THE SPERM!


I am hurt for my son.

I am hurt that he has a father who claims that because he is so mad at me, he would rather NOT have a relationship with him.

I mean, really, if you're mad at me, take it out on me. Why take it out on your son?

How mature.

I don't need you, V. For 2 years now, God has shown me that I can do this on my own. But I'd like to think that a son will always need his father and vice versa. I thought your measly brain would at the very least know that.

I was expecting too much, wasn't I? Haha.

Thank you for saying that you regret marrying me. I'm so glad that we've finally agreed on something!

I hope you get what you deserve, whatever that is.

If there is one thing I am sure of, it is this-- You will live your whole life regretting that you did not get to know Joaquin. He is a happy, smart and amazing child who has done nothing but bring me love, love, love and oodles of joy.

While you are nothing but a sperm donor.

*happy thoughts happy thoughts happy thoughts*



1 comment:

notsquare said...

it is good that he is out of your life. at least your son will not grow up to be like him.

naiyak ako here:
"Joaquin. He is a happy, smart and amazing child who has done nothing but bring me love, love, love and oodles of joy."

wish I live in M pa rin so I see you guys more often... but of course thats actually not an excuse! bad ninang i am!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...