Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Dear J,

I'm not the easiest person to be in a relationship with.  I'm a mess, really.

By now, you already know how stubborn I am.  And my moods will sometimes get the best of me.

Like last night.

I'M SORRY. 

Sorry for being a brat. I'm sorry for giving you crap and for being so darn unreasonable. (Can I make PMS an excuse?)

Thank you for not losing your cool. Thank you for putting up with my quirks.

I'd sing this song for you if I could (vocalize muna ako), because it's everything I really want to say.

I know you think I'm tough and independent and I know that I sometimes act like I don't need you (It's all a LIE! Hahaha!), but I'll let you in on a little secret-- it is when I am acting all macho that I am at my weakest.

So, I hope you stay strong for me. And I promise--I'll do everything to make it worth your time :)

I love you.



When I’ve shown you that I just don’t care
When I’m throwing punches in the air
When I’m broken down and I can’t stand
Will you be strong enough to be my man?

Lie to me
I promise I’ll believe
Lie to me
But please don’t leave 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...