Monday, October 3, 2011

BACK TO REGULAR PROGRAMMING

Last week was crazy.  I had no helpers and I had to bring Joaquin to work with me everyday (except Tuesday, because of typhoon Pedring).  

He water-colored our copier (at least colored na!) and it was a good thing my boss saw it right away so she cleaned it up (jaheeee!!!). I love love love my co-workers and my boss for helping me out last week. You guys helped keep me sane.

Carlan and Rose- Thank you for watching Joaquin.  Thanks for letting him stay in your office, Carlan! I know he turned the HR office upside down, hahaha! Salamat sobra!

Ms. Nins (my boss)- Thank you for all the toys you brought to keep him busy. Thank you for allowing him to crawl under your table. Hahaha! You're the coolest boss, pero takot pa rin ako sayo :)

Ms. Evs- Thank you for bringing your super cute shih-tzu, Girbaud!  Joaquin had so much fun running around with him.

My graphics team- i love you, boys! Thanks for teaching my son how to tinker with Photoshop. Thank you for the piggy-back rides you gave him.

Tita Vina and Tito Obet (Joaquin pronounces this oh-bet, hahaha!)- Salamat sa pizza, Vins!  Thanks Obet for carrying him around and running after him.

I'm blessed to be working with people who care so much about me and my son.  If this was a different company, they probably wouldn't allow me to bring my son to work.  I am absolutely grateful.


I don't know how I managed to do it, but I did. I brought him to school, to therapy, to work and we ate decent meals everyday.  I also cleaned the house (except the bathroom. Ang hirap nun noh!), did the dishes and fed the dogs.  Fine, I'll admit--there were moments were I just wanted to pull  my hair, sit in a corner and cry but I didn't!  To top it off, the BF was sick with the flu pretty much the whole week so while I was running around like a headless chicken, I was missing him as well. Boohoo!

Joaquin and I spent the weekend in Jardin De Dasmarinas for Xavi's birthday.  It's our 2nd time here and my friends love celebrating parties here because it really is a nice place.  Pools are very clean and rooms are comfy.  And the food! So good and cheap! The chicharon bulaklak is a MUST!

It rained Saturday afternoon but Sunday greeted us with a beautiful sun.  So, we soaked it all up!



Look at the camera, please!

I still can't get over the fact that he now loves to swim! (He got over his fear of the swimming pool during summer school)


And this was the scene when we got home yesterday afternoon..
Knocked out!



So there. My to-do list is crazy today and my Aussie client arrived last Saturday so he's going to be around for the whole week, I think.

But I'm back to regular programming.

Joaquin's Ate L is back.

The BF's fever is gone, sore throat na lang.

And I'm wearing make-up again. (Last week, kahit lip gloss, wala!)

Hahaha!

O sha, I shall get back to work.

Have a great week, guys! Mwaaaahh!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...