Thursday, October 13, 2011

Dear Papa,

I saw Real Steel last night and it made me think of you.  I somehow felt like the little boy in the film--his Dad went through hell and back and yet he was still proud of him.  I will always be proud of you.


I haven't dreamt about you in a loooooong time, Pa. The last time was a couple of weeks before my wedding.  That dream will always be my favorite.  Super gwapo ka dun eh!

I miss dreaming about you. I just kind of need you right now. I need you to tell me that I'm going to be fine and that everything will fall right into place.  I need your assurance that I will be okay. I sort of need to know that you're still there, watching over us. Please always always always help me to make the right decisions in life.

Can I please see you in my dreams soon? Pa! DREAMS lang ha. Wag mo ako dadalawin, hindi ko kakayanin--alam mo yan! (pareho tayong duwag, tiba? *apir*)  :D

Miss you na, SUPER.

Labyu,
Bunny


1 comment:

notsquare said...

when you dont feel them at all.. thats when they are with you the most...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...