Thursday, January 31, 2008

CONVERSATIONS WITH CLETO #1

Cleto is our office messenger. At least once a week, I ask him to deposit or pay my bills for me. And just for kicks, I always always speak to him in english because his replies are hilarious! I can't believe I never blogged about him before.

As soon as I saw him this morning, I asked,

Me: Cleto, are you going to the bank today?
Cleto: Sooner or later.

Hehehehehe!

Will post more conversations with Cleto soon :)

an 034.jpg

This is me and Cleto at an officemate's wedding a couple of years ago(sigh! ang payat ko pa nun!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, he's a sweetheart, cleto. tiba, sooner or later you're going to ask him to go to the bank? hehe!

Anonymous said...

walang manalo kay cleto!! hahaha

Junnie said...

i remember our messenger once, he was filling out a lotto ticket...carefully he was choosing his numbers...while i was photocopying and eavesdropping -

"huyyy, 5 pa lang yung numbers mo", said the manager to him

"bakit sir"

"6 numbers dapat, para manalo ka ng milyon, 2nd prize eh P 20,000 lang"

"sir, alam ko. kasi naman P 20,000 lang ang kailangan ko e"

admin said...

hahahaha! post more cleto stories... i'm looking forward to it :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha...this is so funny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...