Monday, January 7, 2008

MANIC MONDAY

Important day at work today. A big big prospect is arriving and everyone will have to be at their best. I hope we bag the account because my boss has offered me a position in that account if we get it. God knows I need something new.

Speaking of things that are new, has anyone tried Lipton's Milk Tea? It's yuummmyyy!

Okay, it's not as yummy as Coffee Bean's Chai Tea Latte (which I will trade for Starbucks anyday) but it's good! If you're a coffee drinker like me, I don't think it will replace your jolt of morning caffeine but its a substitute for your mid-morning and afternoon coffee breaks.

I am wishing that Lipton starts selling this in the Philippine market:


Anyone here who works for Lipton? hehe!

Have a productive Monday, everyone :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back to blogging. i have always enjoyed reading your posts and it's nice to know you are back. hope you stay. take care!

-MD

Unknown said...

Great Manic Monday! Come check out my re-vamped up blog!

http://palofine.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

hi bunny! I'm a lurker in your old blog and i'm daday's friend :) nice to see you blogging again.

anyway, is this lipton chai latte same as the one i saw in the supermarkets in manila: "lipton milk tea"? probably, eh? i bought it but haven't tried drinking it yet. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! I actually work for Lipton so it's funny that I chanced upon your blog. Am so happy to hear that you're a fan of our Chai Latte. Unfortunately, that's not available here for now, but we do have something new in the market called Lipton Milk Tea-- it comes in Original, Gold and Vanilla, and is very much like Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf's Tea Latte's except that this uses Black tea as its base. Hope you get to try that out! :-D

-M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...