Thursday, January 24, 2008

I was in the middle of a meeting with Rosell ofNurture Spa yesterday afternoon when she got a call from the Tagaytay office. One of their guests was getting married in June and wanted to book the place-- on the same day as my wedding day. She was willing to make the downpayment already.

Though they've pencil-marked my wedding day, it just goes that whoever pays first gets the place, right? I freaked. I couldn't think of any other place in Tagaytay more "me and V" than Nurture Spa. So while Rosell was talking to the people in Tagaytay, I excused myself, went to the bank and got the 10% downpayment. And I paid her. I'm still keeping my options open though. The good thing about Nurture Spa is, if I change my decision, I can just consume the downpayment in the Spa.

What actually made my day yesterday was discovering that Starbucks now has chai tea lattes! You can have it hot or cold and with soy! *does the dance of joy* Sadly though, Coffee Bean's chai tea latte is still better.

4 comments:

notsquare said...

yippeee on the downpayment!!! :)

but "ew" on the chai tea latte... took one sip and didn't drink the rest! :(

Anonymous said...

when is this wedding day?!

d3nd3n said...

that's good that you've paid the 10% deposit already :)

Bunny said...

twinnie kai! the wedding is on june 2008 :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...