Monday, January 14, 2008

THIS IS IT!

Tagaytay greeted us with bad weather last Saturday but we came home with very good news. We've booked San Antonio de Padua Quasi as our church and we're already 80% sure that our reception will be at Nurture Spa.

I really love our venues. The church is quaint and the surrounding neighborhood is so serene. Inspite of the rain, I fell in love with Nurture Spa's garden. The size is perfect for our 100 guests.

Here are pictures of the church:









Me and my not so little boy :)

Pictures from Nurture Spa:








The only reason why I'm only 80% sure about the reception venue is because I have yet to taste the food :) Will try to do that this weekend :) Hopefully, it will be bright and sunny and the food will be yummy!

On a totally different note, I've been having these dreams about J. Yes, J. I didn't really want to talk about it and I pretty much kept it to myself but I had another dream again last night. It's starting to bother me.

I told my Uncle about the first dream and he told me to get over J. That's the thing...I am over him. In fact, I haven't thought about him in a while and that's why the dream was freaking me out. In the first dream, he had a message for me. In last night's dream, we were together. I know! Together!!! Last night's dream was what could have been if he had not passed away.

What's going on?! I can't put my finger on it and I have the slightest clue what to make of it.

Haaaayyy.

Okay, back to work.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are lovely! i especially love the church! :) good luck on your preps!

gemma said...

nice church...i'd say it's better than Calaruega kse it's bigger...good luck on the wedding preps :)

notsquare said...

p.s. i think there is no need to analyze why J is making paramdam to you. he's in another world already anyway, and hopefully resing in peace. might be just your subconcious talaga. don't think there is any need to put meaning into it or look for meaning in it. it's just time to move on. (am saying this to you... and telling myself too... gosh)

Junnie said...

lovely lovely place. will make sure we visit again when we're in Tagaytay....first, we have to be in the Philippines hehehe

as to the dream, just pray for his soul, baka di pa rested...and pray at night too, para you wont be bothered so much..i know you arent but just to make sure.

(naalala mo dreams mo?)

d3nd3n said...

I had a “thizizit!” moment when I saw our church. Glad you found yours :)

Anonymous said...

hi! just surfing last week, i ended up at your site. but i saw the church pic now. that's the church where my friend got married to her irish hubby last june 8, 2006. i was the commentator during the nuptial mass. just a tip, better ask the one in charge to make sure the mic is ok. my mic that time wasn't functioning well. they told me after the mass na that my voice wasn't clearly audible. i felt bad. i thought i didn't perform my duty well. all because of the mic.

best wishes! good luck!

Anonymous said...

hi! was searching the net about wedding receptions at nurture spa and came across your page. my fiance and i really love the place, but im concerened about the food...did you go through w/ the food tasting? how was it? if you can pls let me know i would greatly appreciate it :) my email addy is mayee_castro@yahoo.com. i hope to hear from you soon! thanks so much!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...