Monday, January 7, 2008

WHY MY NAME IS SUCH A HIT

I was on the phone with a Filipina client based in the United States. We were about to end our conversation when,

Client: What's your name again?
Me: It's Bunny, Ma'm.
Client: Oh I will never forget that name. You have the same name as the character in my grandson's favorite show. He watches it every morning.
Me: oh really? (The kid loves Bugs Bunny, who doesn't?)
Client: Yes, he always watches that show...that big dinosaur.
Me: Hmm. Okay, it was nice talking to you. Thank you!

Nyaaaaahhhhhh.

2 comments:

dadaydamakulay said...

Bunny-- the purple dinosaur, who could forget him huh?

Oh we are soooo back to bloggin' my friend and hopefully until you're spunkyGranny and I'm Daday da Gray.

see yah

Anonymous said...

Haha! Gawin bang bunny si Barney!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...